MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin cannot access part of the Admin Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:You do not have permission to access this part of the administration control panel.

Trying to access the MyAwards menu in the AdminCP.

All Chmod settings are good, not sure what else is up :/

Any ideas please Smile
ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions > you'll need to grant them access here.
Everything is on yes :/
Even the one specifically for MyAwards??
There is nothing for just MyAwards, its just my account, every other admin account is fine.
Ill try reinstalling
So it's your account that can't access it?? If you installed the forum you're a super admin so you automatically have access to everything... if it's blocking access though, there will have to be a permission for it, otherwise it'd just allow it.
Im not super admin, im trying to help this guy out but only his account can access the awards menu.

Im going to try his account and report back Smile
Well i can access the menu from his account, but when uploading an award i get this error;
There was an unknown error uploading your image.
Right, you're really not being very clear at all about who can and cannot access this. Basically, super admins can access anything. Other admins will have to be granted access via the admin permissions. If there is no setting for this plugin there, it is an issue to be taken up with the plugin author, as is the new error you're getting.
Yer sorry, basically this guy gave me admin on his server, and I bern granted all the admin permissions. But only his account can access the Awards menu, but when he acesses it and trys to upload a new award it tells him that
"There was an unknown error uploading your image."
You'll be better off asking the plugin author about this. If you're sure you've set up the admin permissions properly then there's not much we can do, and that other error isn't MyBB support anyway.
Pages: 1 2