MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apart Theme width issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74333-p...#pid632972

Basically I want to fix the problem of it looking like this:
[Image: 15zr03o.png]

This is based off the stock settings as well and not any custom modifications as at first I thought it was some tweaks I made but then installed a fresh version of it on my test forum and it still looks like that....

However, like I said in the other post, looks great when the window is maximized.
Thanks for that but I don't think that's the problem I'm having as my header only contains this:

<ul class="menu top_links">
							<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php" class="search">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
							<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php" class="memberlist">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li>

</ul>
It doesn't contain any improperly added top links which is what caused the problem for that user.

This also occurs on a fresh install of the theme and I've checked other people's websites who have the same theme, same issue so I doubt it's an issue with a plugin or custom modification...
I have the same problem. I didn't modify the theme, I just install it, and the problem appear. I check it in approx. all browsers, IE, Opera, Chrome ... the same problem, what is the solution plz?!
Hooray!!! I got the solution bro, just open CSS and remove these 2 lines from .wrapper
min-width: 970px;
max-width: 1500px;

the problem will solved Wink

Good Luck