MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 4k Unique visitors a day - 28k a week - ONLY $10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are introducing our services here, hope you guys will like it.

Adsense Safe:
Traffic is completely adsense safe and would not affect any of your advertising partners.

Ezine and other Views:
Just in case you need to increase views of your ezine articles or some other place where you submit, this is the best way to do so.

Lower your alexa ranking:
More the users, bigger number of people using alexa toolbar. Hence, it increases your alexa rank as well.

Fast delivery
Package requests are approved instantly, sometimes may take upto 12 hours.

Rates:
4000 Unique visitors a day - 7 days = 28000 Unique visitors for $12.
4000 Unique visitors a day - 4 days = 16000 Unique visitors for $7

Payment via Paypal OR Alertpay.
Paypal : shakupat3l[at]gmail.com
Alertpay: uhclub.com[at]gmail.com

Note - Once payment is sent, please PM me here with the name as it appears on your paypal/alertpay account along with the URL of your website.

Some FAQ:
1. Source?
A: We own a bunch of websites which are used to send visitors through. Also some unused domains with traffic and a private PTC network. However, PTC network is kept as last resource.

2. Adsense safe guaranteed?
A. We currently have 86 clients using our services and none of them has complained about their adsense account getting banned. Before launching our services, we used our own traffic on a website for 2 months and wasn't banned.

Terms:
1. Your website should not have any pop-ups.
2. Load time should be reasonable.
Can you list these websites? The common traffic method is a small image or iframe which will give a statistical visitor but will not do help your website gain members are return traffic.

So 99% of these type of services are a waste of money.
(2011-01-22, 09:57 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Can you list these websites? The common traffic method is a small image or iframe which will give a statistical visitor but will not do help your website gain members are return traffic.

So 99% of these type of services are a waste of money.

I understand your point about iframe. That helps anyway in keeping statistics up for advertisement spots sale etc.

Anyway, as I said we do use unused domains with traffic and send it to your website. So you are sure that these are real users. However, we do not guarantee any kind of conversions/sales. What we claim are numbers & will be delivered.
And the websites that you generate traffic from? How about a sample list?
(2011-01-22, 10:21 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]And the websites that you generate traffic from? How about a sample list?

That is something insight of the business, which we will not prefer to provide.
Thanks.
Oh. So basically... A scam?
My site gets 8k hits a month from MyBB, because I have an image in my sig that links to the image on my server. That doesn't actually mean I get 8K visitors....
(2011-01-22, 10:35 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. So basically... A scam?

Basically. Whenever you see these traffic offers ask which websites. If they can't list them then it's bogus traffic.

OP..go find suckers somewhere else.
I don't think this is the right place for you to be trying to get 'customers', not only because this is not a MyBB-specific service like the rules state, but as discussed above, this is most likely a scam and is not welcome here.