MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove Remember Me Box From "WelcomeBlock"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks, is there a way to remove the javascript login all together and just use the full login page when users come to the main index page?
(2011-05-27, 01:08 PM)b.h. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, is there a way to remove the javascript login all together and just use the full login page when users come to the main index page?

Go to: ACP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest template, find the following and remove;
 onclick="MyBB.quickLogin(); return false;"
BUMP to update the suggestions in this thread to 1.6.5

Hi all,

also trying to remove the "remember me" check box as the previous poster - but in general.js, can't find the code specified earlier on in this thread which needs to be removed to achieve that.

I could mess around trying to determine myself which bits to delete, but I'd rather avoid that since I'm not confident enough in my skills there.

So my question is:

Have things changed for MyBB 1.6.5? What exactly, and where, do I have to remove or change in order to remove the "remember me" check box and set the default to "off", and do that for both the javascript login and the full page login?

Cheers,

Matt

Also, how do I switch off the "remember me" check box, and set its default to "off", for the portal page? Or do any of the previous suggestions do this already?

Cheers,

Matt
Pages: 1 2