MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Topic Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Topics.png]
I am officially launching TopicForums.net today. I feel that things are good enough to bring in some members and posts. I hope you guys enjoy my site. I do have some future plans for the site so stay tuned. So please EVERYONE please register and join in.

http://www.topicforums.net
The boards are empty. You should probably add some topics for members to post in, because no one wants to join/post on an empty forum.

Other than that, it looks good Smile Good luck with it Big Grin
(2011-01-23, 01:06 AM)Wolfy Wrote: [ -> ]The boards are empty. You should probably add some topics for members to post in, because no one wants to join/post on an empty forum.

Other than that, it looks good Smile Good luck with it Big Grin

Thanks man. I just opened the forum up no longer then a hour ago. I need members and posts now haha.
I might be making the same suggestion as Wolfy, but I think you should not wait for members to start filling up your forums. You should make at least one post in each forum. Give people something to reply to. And as time passes add more posts yourself.

(2011-01-23, 04:00 AM)Andrew B. Wrote: [ -> ]I might be making the same suggestion as Wolfy, but I think you should not wait for members to start filling up your forums. You should make at least one post in each forum. Give people something to reply to. And as time passes add more posts yourself.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will do that.
Good luck.
(2011-01-23, 04:28 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck.

Thanks. Still looking for reviews everyone.
Affiliate with www.cryptx.org?

And the site looks good one thing i would change is your slogan to " Where you conversation, matters. " Because discussions sounds weird how you have it put.
(2011-01-24, 06:02 AM)st1cky1cky Wrote: [ -> ]Affiliate with www.cryptx.org?

And the site looks good one thing i would change is your slogan to " Where you conversation, matters. " Because discussions sounds weird how you have it put.

Oh I didn't make the banner, someone else did and they for some reason made a logo in it.
Align the banner with the wrapper. And make posts. No one is attracted by an empty board.