MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Android Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I access on Android market and there is many app for see phpbb,smf, vb forum. why dont create an app free for mybb?
There isn't any for SMF, and there is only one for phpbb and vb, which us forum runner, which isn't any good.
I thnk the same for iPod iTouch/iPhone...
but I think that is better install MyBB go mobile Toungue
what is mybb go mobile?
Ahah that s so crazy link! Smile
I'm really digging the MyBB GoMobile plugin! I just wish it was an Android app so that users could chose to use the mobile skin or view the default theme...

Anyone else using GoMobile yet?
Whoa I haven't heard of that before! Awesome installing now Big Grin
Yep- I use it - it's great! beats making people buy or download a plugin.
(2011-02-10, 04:12 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really digging the MyBB GoMobile plugin! I just wish it was an Android app so that users could chose to use the mobile skin or view the default theme...

Users can still choose- GoMobile has a switch template link at the bottom
(2011-02-11, 08:03 PM)Monaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yep- I use it - it's great! beats making people buy or download a plugin.
(2011-02-10, 04:12 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really digging the MyBB GoMobile plugin! I just wish it was an Android app so that users could chose to use the mobile skin or view the default theme...

Users can still choose- GoMobile has a switch template link at the bottom

Yes...it is nice! The only downside is trying to keep new plugins from getting into the gomobile templates! I have to uninstall it to add a new plugin, but that is a very minor detail! So far, it is awesome!