MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help me plz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want some space between of these

[Image: 82931415.jpg]

newthread and newreply are touched in border i want to make space between newthread/newreply to border???
Without a URL we won't be able to help you much...I think you know that :p
yes i know that i think pic say everything i think you understand my problem but not help me anyone plz help me

other members asking about help so why you not asking him about url?

i request a help not traffic my site
The problem you're inquiring about is a css/styling problem, that too on a customized theme, so there no way for us to know what css elements are in play and to try and give you a solution would be shooting in the dark.
If we have the URL it then becomes easier for us coz we can see the problem, see the code and you'll get much better and faster support then.

You can't keep expecting us to help you if you can't try and help us by making our work easier.
pm sent url now plzzz help me
Hi,

After having a look at your site that you sent in the PM, I have to deny you support coz of warez.

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.