MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showteam error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still looking for a solution.
I'd report this on http://dev.mybb.com. I get a different error to you and can't reproduce your error, but there's clearly something wrong somewhere.
(2011-01-31, 10:46 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I'd report this on http://dev.mybb.com. I get a different error to you and can't reproduce your error, but there's clearly something wrong somewhere.

Fine and can you please provide me the link to the report so that I know if and how it can be fixed.
Thanks.
(2011-02-01, 03:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]http://dev.mybb.com/issues/1444

Thanks. I hope this gets resolved soon.
Sorry for bumping this but i just discovered something strange.

I don´t have super mod, so I´d like to talk only about admins and Moderators.

We are 3 admins and 8 moderators in total. While I´m logged in, and while opening the showteam.php page, all of us shows up and are listed in two categories (Admins and moderators).

But while I´m a guest or logged out, in the admins category the 3 admins shows up, but in the moderators category list, only 1 moderator shows up. Happens to be the last moderator of the full moderator´s list in the showteam page while I´m logged in. And happens to be the moderator´s forum hidden for guests (in the list doesn´t show the forum´s name which is good thou) or availables only for registered users and above.

My showteams templates are clean, my Mybb ver is 1.6.2 and I would like to have some help in case I misconfigured something, or find the way to fix this or to let me know if this, is a bug.

I tried by going to ACP´s configuration and user&groups but I didn´t find anything different from one moderator to another to just be the only one to shows up in the list for guests.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread but this is what I found after performing search.

Thanks in advance.

Edited: I just logged out and checked the showteam.php page over here, and seems everything fine. Gotta be my board then.

Edited 2: At this moment, I´m running a plugin that disables/enables the showteam.php page while I get a hand on this.
(2011-03-01, 06:24 AM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]But while I´m a guest or logged out, in the admins category the 3 admins shows up, but in the moderators category list, only 1 moderator shows up. Happens to be the last moderator of the full moderator´s list in the showteam page while I´m logged in. And happens to be the moderator´s forum hidden for guests (in the list doesn´t show the forum´s name which is good thou) or availables only for registered users and above.

That's why they don't show, because that list os supposed to show the moderator and what forum they moderate, so if you can't view the forum they moderate, it doesn't show them.
(2011-03-01, 11:19 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]That's why they don't show, because that list os supposed to show the moderator and what forum they moderate, so if you can't view the forum they moderate, it doesn't show them.

I think there is a misunderstanding...

*As a guest I can see all the forums, except for forum X at index.
*As a guest, in the showteam page, I see only the 3 admins and the moderator of forum X. The other 7 moderators are not listed.

while...

*As logged in as registered or admin, I can see all forums at index, and the 3 admins and the complete 8 moderators in the showteam page.

I think that's a bug that's already on the tracker.
jfi, the issue appears to be resolved (Revision 5590)
Pages: 1 2