MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unfair-Gamers -> Games | Programming | GameHacking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Unfair-Gamers is an italian community about:
GameHacking, we talk about games, programming, cheat, graphics technology and more...

What do you think about that? Please post reviews and suggestions ;D
www.unfair-gamers.com
I like your theme even though I don't think game hacking when looking at it. You seem to have a good amount of content and activity. I'd say keep doing what you're doing! Smile
(2011-01-23, 08:22 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]I like your theme even though I don't think game hacking when looking at it. You seem to have a good amount of content and activity. I'd say keep doing what you're doing! Smile

Thankyou! Any ideas to make it more "GameHacking looking" (with little edits)? ;D
Nice site, good luck Wink
(2011-01-23, 08:59 PM)danysalva Wrote: [ -> ]Thankyou! Any ideas to make it more "GameHacking looking" (with little edits)? ;D

I'd say the sky-looking background with red is what does it.
But to make it fit the topic more, you could just add forum icons that relate to gaming or hacking.
Thankyou, if someone have other suggestions/reviews, please post them! Big Grin
why don't u integrate Google translator with it, be easier to read
(2011-01-27, 12:48 AM)Dark Byte Wrote: [ -> ]why don't u integrate Google translator with it, be easier to read
Nice idea, I think it would be great! Thankyou...
Great job using mybb....

On a side note: reported your site to all my known anticheat sites so expect to tag all your "pc game hacks and cheats" as DETECTED.
Pages: 1 2