MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: VRS Forums | General Dicussion Board /Growing Rapidly!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a staff member over at VRS Forums. and I would like to promote it and get more members. We are a general discussion board with all types of topics such as news, youtube videos, forum games, jokes, coding, webmaster and other great topics! We also have friendly staff members who help everyone out. Also VIP membership is only $5! Our members have made a total of 7,987 posts in 1,337 threads.
We currently have 385 members registered. And we have about 154-200 users online everyday! Click here to join! Thank you for viewing and joining the site, I hope you stay active and post a lot over at VRS Forums! Big Grin
Want an affiliate?
As I've already alerted you of, you've removed the copyright on the footer of the index and that is unacceptable.
Firstly, no referral links.
Secondly, you've removed the theme copyright.
Thirdly, the width of your forum is screwed up.
Lastly, you don't get 200 users online a day, you had 20.
Also lieing about the cost of the VIP membership... lol
(2011-01-24, 03:08 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Also lieing about the cost of the VIP membership... lol

The upgrade is $5 -___-
(2011-01-24, 02:47 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]As I've already alerted you of, you've removed the copyright on the footer of the index and that is unacceptable.

Also, It wasn't me, it was the admin. I'm a staff member.
Wasn't the original thread of this closed?