MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of nowhere I get this error when trying to access my forums.

[Image: x5rV4.jpg]

Currently I cannot access any part of my website what so ever. No idea why this is suddenly happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

After restarting my web server (apache2) I now have this error when trying to access my website.

[Image: LVdoC.jpg]

Using Linode VPS with Ubuntu 10.
Talk to your host about it. It means the database server has run out of space.
(2011-01-24, 02:00 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Talk to your host about it. It means the database server has run out of space.

Ermm.. I am the host. My website is ran off a VPS and there is plenty of space.
Oh, I didn't see the second error. Anyway, it's nothing we can fix. The second error should be self-explanatory.
yeah,

Looks like your SQL server isnt running, or you've firewalled it out, or your user/pass has changed?
The first error is for running out of storage space. This means out of storage either in the tmp partition that mysql uses as its temp location or the partition that mysql uses to store its data in, mostly this would be in var.

My bet is that you have run out of space on the var partition. I say this because of the second error you got after rebooting the server. When mysql starts it creates a file for the socket that it will use to connect but in this case it couldn't create it in var, possibly due to the space issue.