MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a one time consultant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-01-25, 03:24 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I've made and worked on a few successful forums. If you want my opinion drop me a pm. In the future I recommend the Showcase forum. It's there to be criticized and is a great place for this kind of thing.

I've posted it there but people just said "Looks nice." and that's not helpful. And PM'd.
Ask BeyBrad (Uncontrol) If anyone, he can give you a good lump of info,.
(2011-01-25, 03:34 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-25, 03:24 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I've made and worked on a few successful forums. If you want my opinion drop me a pm. In the future I recommend the Showcase forum. It's there to be criticized and is a great place for this kind of thing.

I've posted it there but people just said "Looks nice." and that's not helpful. And PM'd.
Just specify you want the worst they can give you. Smile If they can't say anything is wrong (I couldn't) then you're good to go.

(2011-01-25, 03:39 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Ask BeyBrad (Uncontrol) If anyone, he can give you a good lump of info,.

This, he'll be honest with you. He might seem like he's flaming but he simply speaks his mind Wink
Pages: 1 2