MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a one time consultant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I just need one or two people to who can tell me if I'm headed in the right direction or not with my project or not. That includes giving opinions on the theme, reviewing features, and taking a look at the ranking system. This will just be a one time type deal so I wasn't looking to pay anybody. You can post in the thread or PM me if you're interested, thanks.
If your not looking to pay anyone, you could simply just ask the public forum...
Hi,

I am an aspiring computer engineer and aspiring web innovator. I am a novice designer and experienced Marketer with a certificate in Business and Management.

PM me for your free consultation.
(2011-01-24, 02:13 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]If your not looking to pay anyone, you could simply just ask the public forum...

What public forum? Huh
Any of them really, I'd go to http://tycoontalk.freelancer.com/
Or one of the forums here.
1. I'm using one of the forums here.
2. It's a MyBB forum so I thought it'd be appropriate.
MSN in profile, wouldn't mind taking a look tomorrow
(2011-01-24, 03:10 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]MSN in profile, wouldn't mind taking a look tomorrow

Added.
(2011-01-24, 02:46 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]1. I'm using one of the forums here.
2. It's a MyBB forum so I thought it'd be appropriate.

I mean't you can do like a Review my Site thread and allow the consulting to be done through the thread... It doesn't matter though, just a suggestion.
I've made and worked on a few successful forums. If you want my opinion drop me a pm. In the future I recommend the Showcase forum. It's there to be criticized and is a great place for this kind of thing.
Pages: 1 2