MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The discussion zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think the point is that you are not really making it seem attractive. The way you have phrased it makes a potential member think "Why bother?"

You could go with:

As a standard member you can participate in discussions by posting replies and creating new discussion topics. You can edit your own profile in User Control Panel and add an avatar to make you immediately recognisable on the board whenever you post. As you contribute to the discussions, then you "unlock" extra features for your account.

That might be a bit more encouraging.
Thanks for that info
Ok bumb converted back to mybb new theme new features and so much more. Going to be a great forum coming up.. Get ready for the big launch again. Because Paid To post is up again 100 post=$1. TDZ is a very active forum as of now with over 160registered users(just deleted a lot because of them being inactive) You can make over 100 post very easily in one day.. And if you are lucky you can post lots of threads and post and make even more!!

Join now going to be great!
Wtf? put a new theme up please.
Ya I know it sucks I have told George to make a new one right away...
just got a new color added to the theme any thoughts?
That's not even your own site...
Ya I know just getting some feedback on it so we can improve.
You see, because the other thread was closed, Noreturn decided to help his bud out, since he is an admin there...

Closed thread:http://community.mybb.com/thread-74927.html

/thread
Admin here said we bumbed it to many times so just to make a new one.. So here I am.
Wait what, the punishment for bumping to much, is making a new thread?
Pages: 1 2 3