MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Referrals count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

After updating MyBB from 1.4 to 1.6 and reverting all templates to originals, I could see a new field in the user profile pages. There's now a referrals count, but it is showing "0" (zero) for everyone. However, new referred members are being taken into account for the referrals count. I checked on admin CP and the referrals are OK (selecting user > show referred members).

So technically, the problem is on the "referrals" field in the "users" databse table ("referrer" field is OK). They must be updated (recount). "Recount and rebuild" everything in admin CP didn't do the trick.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Am I missing a new setting for this in MyBB 1.6?

If the solution you are willing to provide me is a SQL script to "manually" recount the "referrals" field, please share it with me, but, shouldn't it be on default in the recount and rebuild section of admin CP?

Thanks
It is probably because user's referrals are not updating in the core file. Re-upload member.php file in your forum's root..
Hi, the user's referrals are indeed being updated with new registrations, so I just need it to be up to date by recounting the referrals number of each user. Any ideas on how to do this?

Also, I updated the forum recently, is there an explanation on why should I re-upload member.php and how this is going to help me to recount the referrals of each user?

Thanks.
I am still needing the SQL query (or script) to recount the "referrals" field in "users" table.

Any help on this, please?