MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
This is a major problem and seeking help from support team.
I have a forum. I always replace my new databse backup with old one. Recently my site was down. I was using offshore hosting from my friends. After 2 days the site was on but it showing error

MyBB
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'techworm_db.mybb_userfields' doesn't exist
Query:
    SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1' LIMIT 1 

Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

When I asked the host provider that why you have touched my db. They told me that It was not me it was my done by management.

But when I tried to backup my database from phpMyadmin.
It says this above error.
What is happening? Shall I change my host. If I change my host will my backup again work.
Do you have any other backups of your database? You can try restoring from that. It seems the restore didn't restore all the database tables.

Also what error do you get when you try backing up with phpmyadmin? You said the above error, you can not get the same error from phpmyadmin so please be specific.
Ok i got the recent backup. Thankyou!!