MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit Post time restriction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I've seen the setting for preventing users from editing their posts after a given amount of time, but now for the life of me, I can't find it! Where *should* this setting be located (I would guess under AdminCP > Settings > Change > Posting) and is there any reason why it would've disappeared all of a sudden?
AdminCP > Settings > Change > Posting > Post Flood Time

However, not sure if this is for edit posts aswell.
I dont think you can limit editing time in settings.
because you can edit more than 1 thread at the same time.

regards
Thanks, Dennis. Just to be certain (since it's not in the description), you can set that to 0 to disable the time limit, right?
Yes that is correct.
Awesome.

One has to wonder though.... That thread you linked to is from back in December. You would think that at some point with both 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 now having been released since then, someone would've thought to add this option in the AdminCP for the default install Smile
The settings are only updated when the upgrade is run. Between 1.0 and 1.1.2 there hasn't been a release that has required the upgrade script being run. All the versions since 1.0 have been security updates, anyway.