MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wrong when change signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Line:15
Char:1
Code:0
Error:'document.forms.0.signature.value' not object
URL:http://bbs.ipcards.net/usercp.php?action=editsig

what's wrong? the version is PR2
Why haven't you upgraded to 1.1.1? anyways, which browser do you use?
coz i use chinese version done by myself. if upgrade, i need spend much time and do many things considering i have modificated plenty of codes. of course, upgrade is probably the best choise
both ie and maxthon appear the script error
The upgrade will probably solve this because I do remember something about the signature count not working correctly with that version.

There are also several security issues with PR2.
Before we can give you any further support, we require that you also place the MyBB copyright back on your forums.
Chris you are correct. i got those 2 issues on editing signatures on mybb pr2.

Signature count didn't work correctly, i reported it at one stage. i think i reported it as a duplicate though.

and there is a problem with editing signatures with certain characters in pr2, (",' and ; i believe)
And yes please don't use my board's icons (forum bit icons), you didnt ask for permissions to use themSmile, So remove them.

regards

zaher1988 Wrote:And yes please don't use my board's icons (forum bit icons), you didnt ask for permissions to use themSmile, So remove them.

regards

...your talking to the original poster right?... lol.

just making sure :|
ofcourse, actually i was posting before you posted, but i was to lazy later to edit my post again and add a quoteToungue.

thank you all Smile
Pages: 1 2