MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TECH WORM-The Techpedia Forum[[Affiliates Needed]] [[Need Active Members]] [[Explore The Tech]] [[Join Now]]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TECH WORM-The Techpedia Forum
DESCRIPTION
The forum covers time-saving tips and tricks and many important categories:
[-]General Topics
[-]Open Discussion
[-]Tech Reviews
[-]Gaming Discussion
[-]Graphics
[-]Computing
[-]VIP
[-]Webmaster
[-]Programming and Coding
[-]Marketplace
[/color] and many more.

STAFF AND MODERATORS
The staff and moderators are very highly experienced and friendly and ready to help others members in a polite way. The administrators check the site about 18 times

MOTTO
The TechWorm] motto is "The Techpedia Forum".

GOALS
The stated goals of the organization are to promote and develop "Computer Knowledge" for providing educational materials and information to consumers, and members of the website about "TechWorm," the organization is one of the best to offer “[TechWorm” to the registered members.

TechWorm Design
The TechWorm developers used the Smooth Black Design for site template.
TechWorm] saves energy because the screen is predominantly Black.
The TechWorm developers believe that there is value in the concept because even if the energy savings are small, they all add up.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
1. We encourage you to set TechWorm as your Home Page. This way every time you load your Internet browser you will save a little bit of energy.
2. We're planning to expand our community to the world. Help us spread the word about TechWorm by telling your friends and family to set it as their home page. If you have a blog then give us a mention. Or put the following text in your email signature: "TechWorm.Org –The Tech Hack Forums".
3. Please register this forum by clicking “Register Now” link below and be a part of it. You can also Upgrade to VIP Membership which unlock many features.

<snip>
[Image: 4896567.jpg]

Alexa Rank: 14,45,415
Comments are closed on this thread.
Way too many tech sites to even start competing i would recommend getting wordpress as a frontend. Take http://community.mybb.com/thread-87012.html For example. And way too many empty forums and too many forums.
Thankyou for your help. I prefer my own forum. i post HQ threads. I know it may take time to become popular. I will try it.
The theme is good, though I see a lot of broken images. I hate that message thing that follows you around begging you to register, it wouldn't make me want to at all.

You also should not have 2 mods this early in. Seriously, there's not content to moderate. Amazingly this brings me to my final problem. Add some content to those empty forums.

Edit: Read the rules... 18+ section breaks it.
(2011-01-25, 04:19 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]The theme is good, though I see a lot of broken images. I hate that message thing that follows you around begging you to register, it wouldn't make me want to at all.

You also should not have 2 mods this early in. Seriously, there's not content to moderate. Amazingly this brings me to my final problem. Add some content to those empty forums.

Edit: Read the rules... 18+ section breaks it.

Thanks for your kind advice. We just not force anybody to register. We just letting the users know that they are missing alot of features.
And the second things I don't find a single broken image. May be check your internet connectivity.
And Empty content will fillip soon if members comes. And they are coming. We already reached 11,45,989 in alexa and its a big achievement. Recently we have lost our database thats why those forums are empty.
Thankyou
website seems to have potential.

(2011-01-24, 07:24 PM)Tech Worm Wrote: [ -> ]I know it may take time to become popular. I will try it.
Thats the spirit Big Grin
Thank you. If you all encourage the site. Definitely the site will become popular. No even Google become popular in 1 day. It takes time. It just 1 week And we got good ranking.
Please have a look
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.