MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I am having with the User profile. You know how there is that feature where you can see what another user is doing. Well, when you look at that it says unknown location and when you click on it it takes you to a 404 error page.
This has never happened to me before so I don't know what is wrong.
~Iman
URL example??
I thought the unknown location bug was only in 1.4?
I guess not Sad, MattR is checking it our now.
(2011-01-24, 08:38 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the unknown location bug was only in 1.4?

I had a plugin that made it come back.

OP, can we have a list of plugins?
Ok, so here is what happened:
Everything was going smoothly (this was NOT happening), and then I uploaded a new theme and I decided to edit it (not the templates) the only thing I changed was the colors and I added a new logo. Well, one of my members asked me where the points mod want, so I told him that I only need to deactivate and reactive the plugins. Well I did just that to the plugins I thought needed it. Well, I wanted to see what he was doing so I went to his profile. That is when I saw the Unknown "thing". Well I clicked on it and it took me to the Google SEO 404 page. Thats just about it. Also I tried to install google seo, but I couldn't figure out the file edits so I uninstalled it and deleted it, but I did not remove the text from .htaccess Also, I have not installed any new mods lately (this unknown thing just came up this afternoon. Here is my list of mods:
P.S. you can view your own profile with no problem, but when you try to view someone elses profile the unknown location comes up.
jax PM Notification (1.8.1)

Akismet (1.2.1)

Auto Media (1.1.9)

Guest warn (1)

Create New Threads from the Index (1.0)
Adds a link to create a new thread direct from the index for every forum
(this is not working on the new theme)
Fading Announcements (1.0)

Fit on Page (2.3)

Flash Attach (1.5)

Hello World! (1.0)

HTML in Posts (1.0)

iShare (1.1.0)

Let me google (1.0)
Let Me Google That For You MyCode
Login Password Conversion (1.0)

NewPoints (1.7)

Overview (3.9.2)
(Overvie not activated)
Plugin Uploader (0.4.1)

Pro Attachments (1.0)

Profile Design (2.3.0)

ProStats (1.7.7)

Quick Theme (1.0)

RSS Feed Icons (1.0.1)

My Thread Decorator (1.0)

MyBB WYSIWYG Editor (1.0.3)

Try re-uploading ./inc/functions.php.
Won't that overwrite everything like my forum info post count and such?
No, that stuff is stored in the database. Not in functions.php.
Pages: 1 2