MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
delete
To be honest, after your Requests/Services/Jobs thread it's clear no one is interested. And, giving unlimited for free jsut sounds terrible.
well you can say what you want but if these members want it they can get it its real offer
if you do not like it then fine
Where's your TOS and PA?
T.O.A will be told when you order a package
(2011-01-24, 10:02 PM)zackrussell Wrote: [ -> ]T.O.A will be told when you order a package

You are legally bound to show them before clients order.
Not only would I be cautious to use this because of his reputation and lack of grammar. I'd be cautious to use this for fear of stability. My guess is it will not last, therefore I would not put my site in that risky situation.
my reputation and lack of grammar check ur self before me bro
(2011-01-25, 12:20 AM)zackrussell Wrote: [ -> ]my reputation and lack of grammar check ur self before me bro

Again, Irony Meter exploded. (Second time)
To quote before.

Quote:Well assuming that you actually own the resellers. Can I have server stats, PHP info file, hosting panel, OS, virtualization program (If applicable) how many you currently have sold. Also, do you actually own them, or were you posting on some free reseller site and got them. Are the accounts managed or unmanaged, countries they are hosted in, datacentre, and lastly, expiration date.

To add, who is your host company, are they a reseller?
Pages: 1 2