MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Suggestions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could you guys give me some gaming domain suggestions?
I'm looking to start a Gaming Community, preferably a reviews/news site with a forum behind it.
I've got some ideas, but I believe the more options I have the better.
anothergamingforum.info
(2011-01-25, 12:41 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]anothergamingforum.info

Don't you think your posts should be a little helpful? Why post if your not going to be helpful? Don't act like you were serious either.
(2011-01-25, 12:43 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't you think your posts should be a little helpful? Why post if your not going to be helpful? Don't act like you were serious either.

Posting domains is a great way for a snacter to get it. So i figure since i have a good ounce of intelligence, i won't post any off my domain lists. I know a few people here who do snatch, and prey on topics like this. If i had given one of my many domains that could fit this profile, i could almost be certain he'd be at it in seconds.
(2011-01-25, 12:45 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

Posting domains is a great way for a snacter to get it. So i figure since i have a good ounce of intelligence, i won't post any off my domain lists. I know a few people here who do snatch, and prey on topics like this. If i had given one of my many domains that could fit this profile, i could almost be certain he'd be at it in seconds.

I completely understand this, but what would you recommend I do to get some more ideas... Don't state something simple like think harder or something, I'm looking for some help...
(2011-01-25, 12:50 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-25, 12:45 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]

I completely understand this, but what would you recommend I do to get some more ideas... Don't state something simple like think harder or something, I'm looking for some help...

Well the obvious comment, find a niche, 90% of general forums fail.
I know that, and I'm keeping that in mind. Do you think a website with a unique name, that brings you gaming news and reviews on products. Possibly even exclusive things from game developers themselves, would fail?
(2011-01-25, 01:06 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]I know that, and I'm keeping that in mind. Do you think a website with a unique name, that brings you gaming news and reviews on products. Possibly even exclusive things from game developers themselves, would fail?

Thats brand new, yes, as there are hundreds of them.