MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When publishing, refresh doesn't get to an end [Advanced Quick Reply 1.0]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any ideas why this could be happening or how to solve it?

[Image: 841904queda.png]

I want to add the text editor to the quick reply, but when I activate this plugin, every time I send a quick response, the post it's published but the page continues refreshing and the quick response is displayed as if it hadn't been published.
I'd need to see the code to be able to help ya :\
Oh yes sure

Here is the page:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/advanced-quick-reply-1-0

and attached you have the file itself

Smile
Hello,

Why not trying with the original one (by phenomenon) and compare them?

>HERE
Thanks for suggestion, I didn't know about this pluggin. Reading the data, I'm not really sure about this mod:

1 The last update was on Sep 2008. Does any body know if it'll work just tweaking the compatibility in the php?

2 According to the reviews, there's a span bug, does somebody know if this was resolved by the author?
1 The compatibility in that file is for "14*", but very easy to fix by editing = "16*"

2 I have no clue, all I know the author as been away for a while, Phenomenom of course.

I will try the original plugin in my board and will check if I´m having the same problem as yours.
Edited: Not a problem here, tested with and without codes and smiles...and works fine.