MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Quiz or Survey plugin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a plugin where I can define quizzes or surveys. It would show a score in the member's profile. Does this exist?
(2011-01-25, 05:20 AM)RichardW Wrote: [ -> ]I need a plugin where I can define quizzes or surveys. It would show a score in the member's profile. Does this exist?

Bump!
Would you be willing to pay for this? Wouldn't be a very easy plugin to make
Sure, I'd be willing to pay if it wasn't too expensive. The plugin I have in mind actually isn't for quizzes exactly; I was just going to modify an existing plugin to make it closer to what I wanted. It is question and score based.
Could you explain exactly what you want in here, so I could gauge how long it would take me? ^^
(2011-02-04, 03:23 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Could you explain exactly what you want in here, so I could gauge how long it would take me? ^^

Okay. What I actually need is a plugin that will let me define Questionnaires (each being its own page). It will also define matches between different member's answers - for example, if Question1 has multiple choice of A, B, C, D, then I define as A + B = 100%, and C + D = 100%. A + A can be 50%, and C + C can be 50%, but all other combinations are 0. When Member X visits Member Y's profile, then he/she can see their compatibility score of all the overlapping questionnaire results.

Its a way for members to find other like-minded individuals...
(2011-02-05, 08:51 PM)RichardW Wrote: [ -> ]Okay. What I actually need is a plugin that will let me define Questionnaires (each being its own page). It will also define matches between different member's answers - for example, if Question1 has multiple choice of A, B, C, D, then I define as A + B = 100%, and C + D = 100%. A + A can be 50%, and C + C can be 50%, but all other combinations are 0. When Member X visits Member Y's profile, then he/she can see their compatibility score of all the overlapping questionnaire results.

Its a way for members to find other like-minded individuals...

Yeah that's pretty complex..hmm
What's the timeframe you'd like it done in and how much would you be willing to pay for it?
Has anyone developed a quiz plugin yet? I think a multitude of myBB users would be happy if one was available.
It "seems" like this would be a simple plug in to make. I think modifying script for the polls and the required registration question plug in would be a good start to it. Although I know nothing about making plug ins. Willing to pay a reasonable price if someone can get this done!
^^^
Agreed it would be great to have.
FYI: Polls are 1 /thread so that might not help build a usable quiz.
Free or not, i want it Big Grin