MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Byethost fired me,any other good cheap host?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

yesterday all sites of byethost were down as they said they are receiving DOSS attack,today they said that they suspend my hosting because my site was main target,wtf,am hell angry

Now,I wanna know ASAP which hosts you guys use mostly and that are good and give some nice facalities within range 4-7$/month,please can any guys help me out?

Am dead gone!
www.polar-host.com is a very good host.
Hello friend i am Reseller if you want hosting you may also try us we have three paid plans and one free also . this time time our site is on construction opens at 26 Or may be 27 Th January 2011 .
you can view our site prieview at - http://preview1.buyhostnow.com/hdhost.cz.cc/index.html
if you want different pacakges simply mail me at -
I've been hosting some pretty large MyBB forums on Hostgator for the past few years with no problems.
yeah hostgator is good but I saw pricing they are imba high for me,am just a student of 16,I just earn a few bucks on HF and other forums doing gfx and such shits and satisfy my hosting needs Sad
I run www.polar-host.com and have to say it's very good.
Most hosts are going to boot you for excessive DDOS attacks. Some might NULL route you. Ultimately if you're having DDOS attack problems you may need to spend more money on hosting for protection.
(2011-01-25, 04:15 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]yeah hostgator is good but I saw pricing they are imba high for me,am just a student of 16,I just earn a few bucks on HF and other forums doing gfx and such shits and satisfy my hosting needs Sad

Use the coupon code in my signature here, $10 off a 1 year package with hostgator or a 1 month hosting package for $0.01 cent (No contract , normal price applys after the 1 month if you wish to continue using)

(2011-01-25, 04:34 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Most hosts are going to boot you for excessive DDOS attacks. Some might NULL route you. Ultimately if you're having DDOS attack problems you may need to spend more money on hosting for protection.
Well,I found bluehost which looks pretty good labrocca,but the problem is,IT ASKS WHOLE FOR A YEAR PAYMENT,NOT ON MONTHLY BASIS,is there something to pay monthly there if you or anyone knows? And yeah I also liked it because it gives some kinda DDOS protection,see it:

https://www.bluehost.com/sitelock.html

May I know if you don't mind Labrocca,on which hosts is HF or any of your site is on? Thanks!

Pages: 1 2