MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: terrorbit.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome the world is changing right under our noses, computers are becoming much more advanced so should humanity.

Here at terrorbit.com we provide you will the guides and gear to get you started and to improve even the most experienced of system builders.

There's a section for everyone and anyone even cable modders are welcome here with their very own section.

So what are you waiting for? get your hazmat suit on and join us here at http://terrorbit.com.
Looking to affiliate with other tech sites.

showcase shows off mods, plugins and content you dont have any really.
agree..it's just a simple forum......looks more like advertising than Show Off....
You asked for it. You want more cutom themes, plugins then you will see this.
not themes just a theme something unique. and not annoying plugins like that tell the guest there a guest just a warning.
(2011-01-27, 09:36 AM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]not themes just a theme something unique. and not annoying plugins like that tell the guest there a guest just a warning.

Doesn't even need to be good then? Aw damn there goes my idea of having the paperclip warn them to login.

I just don't like pre judgements ^^ Better reword that...basically you don't need to worry about this Big Grin
Paperclip just annoys people... hope you make it unique
Theme is done. Few tiny things that need to be modified and a few I may not know about yet but it is useable.