MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Has anyone used two+ plugins that use paypal (e.g donation bar & subscription)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so now I have a real dilemna to deal with.

I have these two plugins that use paypal. One is a donation bar by Pirata Nervo which allows my users to donate money through paypal, and the other is a download manager by the same author which also has PayPal feature that puts a user into some special group when they pay subscribe via paypal.

Now the problem is:

He said that both of these plugins need IPN enabled on my paypal, so I went to my PayPal settings and went to IPN settings and I see there is a URL I need to enter. What do I put here? He said I need to put the link to the donationbar_paypal.php as the IPN URL (for the donation bar plugin), but then what about the download manager's mydownloads_paypal.php? Where do I put that?
Can you not have multiple IPN's?
Not sure...I can only enter one URL in my paypal so I guess I can only use one paypal plugin unless I make another paypal account or something.

And the donation bar plugin I'm using...it doesn't work properly unless I specify the URL of it's xxxxxx_paypal.php file and since I can only enter one I don't think I can specify the URL for my other paypal plugin's xxxxxx_paypal.php.