MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Made a cool script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Alpha2 will be bsd.

An you gotta put your db details in config.php and run install.php. Then you can add. Alpha2 will have a better system and more detailed tut.
Do we have to keep the original image?
(2011-01-28, 04:30 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha2 will be bsd.

An you gotta put your db details in config.php and run install.php. Then you can add. Alpha2 will have a better system and more detailed tut.

Yes sir I did that.

Still won't let me add images. I click on add an image. In the first box I put "penhacks.gif" in the second a link to my site. I click add, then it just goes to a page where it says Welcome to Alpha 1 or whatver and thats it.

Also... on the main page I get this error. Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/penhacks/public_html/forums/imageurl/admin.php on line 114
(2011-01-28, 04:58 PM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Do we have to keep the original image?
No.
(2011-01-28, 05:14 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-28, 04:30 PM)Zack Magee Wrote: [ -> ]Alpha2 will be bsd.

Yes sir I did that.

Still won't let me add images. I click on add an image. In the first box I put "penhacks.gif" in the second a link to my site. I click add, then it just goes to a page where it says Welcome to Alpha 1 or whatver and thats it.

Also... on the main page I get this error. Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/penhacks/public_html/forums/imageurl/admin.php on line 114

That means it didn't install properly. Pm me the URL.
Version Alpha 2 is released!!

Release Notes: http://magellis.net/2-about-ImageURL.html
Download: http://magellis.net/downloads/category/2-current.html

A better interface and an easier to use installer.
Anyone been using this?
There is nothing on step 2 of the install

got it to work, had to place the details in the config file.
I use it in my signature. ^_^
(2011-02-21, 04:12 AM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing on step 2 of the install

got it to work, had to place the details in the config file.

Really? That's extremely odd.
Sorry for the 2-month bump, but I'm such a terrible person. I shamelessly took the idea behind this and made my own version that totals out to 2131 bytes not counting the config file or images. It might not be nearly as full featured as Zack's, but it works well, doesn't require a database, and is only 2 files not counting the actual images. I'd release it, but I don't know about licensing issues. I didn't look at the source for Zack's version, but I did download it at one point (until I learned it was under the GPL). What I have is based solely off of the description of how it works. Ideally I'd release it under the BSD license.

The idea for the script is wonderful because we can have dynamic sigs that go different places without having to do much on the sites we're using them on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5