MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change site URL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have MyBB installed under $ROOT/forums and using redirect to http://my_website.com/forums/.

I moved "forums" folder to "forums2".
Change "Board URL" to new URL (without trailing slash).
Changed "Homepage URL" to new URL.
Changed "Cookie Path" to "/forums2/".

Now I'm faced with one problem... the new URL works. However, when I tried to view posts, it is blank. I can see the post title in forums, when I click on it... the post is blank. All the contents are gone.

Any ideas? Thanks!
URL...??
*REMOVED*
Your postbit template is empty, revert it to default. Check the postbit_classic template too. Your footer template is empty too...
Hi Matt,

I tried what you said. All three are still empty. Any other ideas?
If you revert them to default they won't be empty...
Hi Matt,

Not sure if this is under your power to do so.... If I give you ACP admin access, would you be able to take a look?
Sure, PM me login details.
OK, the templates that I found to be broken are fixed. However, I'm not sure why reverting them to default didn't work... something seems to be interfering with it somewhere, maybe a plugin.
Thank you Matt.

Yes, I started having problems with one of the (advertisement) plugins few days ago. It would wipe header template file clean every single time I deactivate the plugin.

I'll spawn another forum and see if I can replicate the bug and submit bug report to the author. Thank you very much again for quick fix! Have a nice day.