MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dunno,am getting some kinda errors & bugs on some mybb hosted sites since some days!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

recently since 2 or 3 days am seeing such errors.On some mybb hosted sites I get such errors,like some of the logos not showing up,QUOTE option hided,when clicking on EDIT,not getting drop down menu box of QUICK EDIT and FULL EDIT but directly leeds to full edit and due to which the TEXT EDITOR BOX which consists of BOLD,etc option doesn't show up

Here on mybb.com its visible and all fine as well on one other site as shown in screenshot:

[Image: error1r.png]

The logo(header) not showing/loading up on some other sites:

[Image: error2b.png]

As well as the clicking on EDIT leading to direct edit doesn't give that text editor menu as mentioned in description:

[Image: error3h.png]

I asked my friends,it seems all good to them,I only got such problem,but I wanna know what could it be? I can see all other sites fine w/o mybb and some also with mybb are good

I tried changing browser,deleting cache,cookie,have JavaScript enabled,any solutions? Its really making me sad!

This is not MyBB support at all, things being broken when you visit someone else's site is something to take up with the owner of the site, we can't do anything about it.