MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LoLegends - Where Lores become Legends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lolbanner.png]

LoLegends is a fansite website with soon-to-come resources that you can use for free to assist you in Riot Games' League of Legends. Currently, our resources are still under development, but we have finally put the finishing touches on LoLegends Community Forums allowing us to release it. The Community Forums can be used to discuss League of Legends with other members, talk about updates, game features and more.

LoLegends is the next top League of Legends fansite. These are not promises which will be unfinished, these promises are already in the making. Our resources are being programmed and designed as we speak, and the forum has 24/7 management and maintenance.

The community is run by a small handful of experienced webmasters and content management, therefore this forum will not leave you wondering what's happening, instead you will be kept notified of the updates and happenings continuously.

www.Forums.LoLegends.com is the next League of Legends fansite, and we hope you can enjoy what we have to offer.

NOTE: We have 3 Administrators because I myself don't play LoL, and it was a project between the 3 of us. Both of them are content management who will handle the tutorials, videos and other features. So please don't comment on that.
Interesting.. I don't play this game so I won't be signing up but I do like the theme! I think the header is a bit too big and the logo is somewhat hard to read, but other than that I like your choice of colors. Good work!
(2011-01-26, 02:14 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.. I don't play this game so I won't be signing up but I do like the theme! I think the header is a bit too big and the logo is somewhat hard to read, but other than that I like your choice of colors. Good work!

Thank you very much, I'm still reviewing the possibility of another header,
At first i was all happy, then the theme, lack of content, lack of discussion builds etc made me sad.
(2011-01-27, 06:00 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]At first i was all happy, then the theme, lack of content, lack of discussion builds etc made me sad.

We're still working on content and discussion, but what's wrong with the theme?
It just looks very basic for a LoL theme. If anything complexity would work well with this design.