MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get a theme templates of unknown theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm confusing.... How to get full templates of a theme ??? I only get the global.css of its from cache, how to get other ??? And how to get all that theme's templates too Sad Please help me Smile Thanks
Templates are stored in the database, if you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > you'll see a list of all the template sets that are in the database.
(2011-01-26, 01:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Templates are stored in the database, if you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > you'll see a list of all the template sets that are in the database.

Well, i didn't mean that, i meant i have no access to the ACP, so where can i get that theme's templates ??? Could i get its from cache of mybb ???
You can't rip a theme off of a site you don't own unless you build it manually. But it's a bad idea anyway since it's illegal.
I was thinking same as pyridine,if there would be such a way,the exclusive PAID THEMES would be ripped off,I don't think mybb has such a thingy and its not good even!
(2011-01-27, 04:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking same as pyridine,if there would be such a way,the exclusive PAID THEMES would be ripped off,I don't think mybb has such a thingy and its not good even!
I never have, but I can easily find a way to take a design if it's on a webpage.. Just saying.

@OP -

That would be stealing.
(2011-01-27, 04:40 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-27, 04:37 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking same as pyridine,if there would be such a way,the exclusive PAID THEMES would be ripped off,I don't think mybb has such a thingy and its not good even!
but I can easily find a way to take a design if it's on a webpage.. Just saying.
Nothing is impossible at the same time for hardcore pros xD

Who know templates of Dynaxel.com ? I will ripped it by myself and @others: Ripped a theme was not and never be illegal, i called it is creative & smarty...
(2011-01-27, 05:54 AM)NNT_ Wrote: [ -> ]Who know templates of Dynaxel.com ? I will ripped it by myself and @others: Ripped a theme was not and never be illegal, i called it is creative & smarty...
You had better not go ripping Dynaxel. The content is owned by the website, therefore so is the design. It IS illegal. I hope you're just joking, otherwise I'd like to give a big lecture to you & whoever told you that...

*grabs belt*

Angel
Rolleyes

What is this fascination some people have with stealing people's work...