MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TechSTANT - Your inSTANT daily dosage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TechStant is an online forum that serves a community by supplying them with recent news and technological innovation. This takes place amidst individuals expressing opinions and thoughts.

TechStant is a community where users can receive their instant daily dosage of technological information. It is a one-stop site that provides entertainment, networking, and creativity, all within the same package.

My goal is to create an environment that is self-sustaining and its populated daily. After initial members join and start to contribute, the base of the site will exponentially grow. However, initially, the major legwork is your responsibility.

Users need to be creating threads and posting replies. Prospective members won't register for a forum if they do not believe that it is used daily. By having fun and checking Techstant.com daily, we will be able to prolong.

You can view the forum now at : http://TechSTANT.com/

Tell me what you think? Thanks!

Eric
Seems like a pretty nice forum you have here. The theme is easy on the eyes and the name is original... I like it.
Wow, you've done a really good job with this site. I only see two things that urk me.

1 - That little yellow bar that follows guests around, I'd remove that.
2 - You may actually want a few more forums, more about technology. At the moment there doesn't seem to be a lot of technology talk.

Otherwise, awesome!
The theme copyright has removed, I'm sure of it.
(2011-01-26, 10:12 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you've done a really good job with this site. I only see two things that urk me.

1 - That little yellow bar that follows guests around, I'd remove that.
2 - You may actually want a few more forums, more about technology. At the moment there doesn't seem to be a lot of technology talk.

Otherwise, awesome!

I've gone ahead and removed the yellow bar. I've heard the same suggestion from multiple individuals. That alone must carry some weight.

I plan to add more forums as the board grows. Simple is best at this stage.

(2011-01-26, 10:24 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]The theme copyright has removed, I'm sure of it.

I credited the original theme creator in the bottom. I've modified multiple aspects of the site since it's download.

If you read the bottom, below Powered by myBB, you'll notice Modified Trinit Skin
Okay Tech, very good job. If you market yourself correctly then you'll succeed. Just remember to be original. Wink
(2011-01-26, 10:43 PM)Techstant Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the bottom, below Powered by myBB, you'll notice Modified Trinit Skin

You still must leave the original creator's link
(2011-01-26, 11:21 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay Tech, very good job. If you market yourself correctly then you'll succeed. Just remember to be original. Wink

Thank you, greatly appreciate your suggestions and support. I'm taking my time, I'm in no rush to grow. Everything good takes time.

(2011-01-26, 11:21 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-26, 10:43 PM)Techstant Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the bottom, below Powered by myBB, you'll notice Modified Trinit Skin

You still must leave the original creator's link

Fixed.
Bump.

Still looking for feedback and members.
Looks okay, but what makes me want to visit that site - when I can visit other sites such as Gizmodo or Engadget?
Pages: 1 2