MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any other paypal subscription plugin other than Labrocca's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mean, I don't mean to offend Labrocca in anyway or anything, but I need one that supports subscription expiration so user can become subscribed for 1 week, 1 month, 6 months or 1 year and prices change depending on what they select to be subscribed for. Is there such a plugin?
1) You can get the payments from your subscribers and use this plugin:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/vip-membership

2) There is another one which is imba and there on mybbcentral (free) which is made by Booher,now bbcentral isn't loading but you can see Member Releases Plugin section and find that thread Smile
Yeah I was thinking about that but how can I make this work? I'm no code expert but I do have experience in java and all so any guide me on how I can use labrocca's subscription plugin with the VIP membership plugin? I wish they just made it into one plugin...would be so cool Sad
No,the one made by booher also has number of days,weeks to keep a person in the particular selected group,when site is up,I will give you that thread link!
edit: yeah,see this:

http://mybbcentral.com/thread-6171.html
I don't see the option of keeping a user in a group for a selected # of days/months...you sure you gave me the right link?
yeah,but unfortunately,theres no such option in that thing

If you want,just receive payments from them manually and then using VIP MEMBERSHIP plugin which I gave link above by Nervo,set them!
Yeah I can do it manually but that really sucks lol....when you have so many people its hard to keep track...
yeah it is,uhm,but it can be managed with a little heed Big Grin
I have no idea on how to link labrocca's paypal plugin to the other VIP plugin...i mean...somehow I need to add the options of payment (1 week, 1 month, etc) and then after that I need to place them in some group by using the other plugin...looks pretty complicated to me lol Big Grin
If you have so many members that you need this, it's likely worth your time to commission it.