MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not able to see any of my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, This is my first time working on a website, so please be easy on me Smile

I have installed and followed all your steps, but when I browse to my forum, I get a FTP directory and not my site?
http://www.netexpert.co.za
Could you please help me, If this is a stupid question I apologise in advance.

Thank You
It doesn't seem like you've uploaded all the Mybb files. Try re-downloading it and uploading the files again.
(2011-01-27, 07:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't seem like you've uploaded all the Mybb files. Try re-downloading it and uploading the files again.

Thank you for the fast response!

Ok so I will need to do a reinstall as well?
When I upload the files, should I upload it to my WWW directory or to my home directory?

Thanks for your help!
Public_html directory, and yes it will. Also no prob. Smile
(2011-01-27, 08:02 AM)Robvd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-27, 07:58 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't seem like you've uploaded all the Mybb files. Try re-downloading it and uploading the files again.

Thank you for the fast response!

Ok so I will need to do a reinstall as well?
When I upload the files, should I upload it to my WWW directory or to my home directory?

Thanks for your help!

Did you actually go through the installation without any errors? If you had missing files you should have gotten errors.
Upload the files to your www directory.

To be on the safe side, if you don't have any data on the forum, I would just remove the database and do a clean install to start over.