MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: see full posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you click on "Find all post" in a member's profile in a vBulletin forum, you see his full posts.. where as in mybb, I see only a preview of the post if the post is long.

Any way to see full posts of members in "Find all posts" or any other way? 'Cause if I start opening each post to read their full post it's gonna take me forever. I'm the admin and I have to check all posts.

Is there any way to do what I asked?
No, it's just displayed some part of the post. To see a full post you must click it.
I just looked at a vB forum and it only shows part of the post there too... if you have a massive post you couldn't show the entire thing on search pages, it'd make the page huge.
Is there any way to see full posts when you click on 'Find all posts' in a user's profile. Or any other way of seeing full posts except clicking and opening each post? If I click and open each post to check it, it'll take me forever to check so many posts. Is there any mod or something where I can see full posts on one page?
You'd probably need to edit the code and remove the piece of code that cuts off the end of the message, but if your search returns massive posts, it's going to make the search results page huge and unmanageable...