MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Citizens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Citizens are a group of people bonded by their discussions and interaction on one platform.

I intentionally used the default theme cos i feel it is cool and members like it too. Moreso.. It is not about the theme but more importantly about the content and members that make up the forum. I have seen numerous sites that used the default themes of their boards and still became big hits.

Have any suggestions/opinion? pls feel free to let me know.

We encourage you to join us!

http://www.ForumCitizens.com
I applaud you for using the default theme. I like it as well. Your right it is about the content and members. Best of luck with your forum!
I like the name of your forum, the general look of the logo, and they way the logo fits with the default theme. I'm not quite sure why people are down on using the default theme. But I guess if I were to be nitpicky, I'd point out that the logo looks a little rough. Sort of like there is texture there when it would look better smooth. But then again, I'm not sure how much difference that makes to most people.

As for the topics, I like how you handled your welcome area. I also like to see people giving a general forum a shot. I realize they are harder to differentiate, but so be it. That doesn't mean they can't succeed. And it looks like you are off to a good start.

@MrJohn & Andrew B. - I'm happy with your positive remarks and words of encouragement. Thank you!
Bloggers / Volunteer writers needed on www.ForumCitizens.com ..Anybody interested?
nice domain name Wink
The name of the domain is very ok, but do change the default theme. I have it installed on my forum but, still, I modified it a little bit!
Thanks for the compliments about the domain name - ForumCitizens. It took me a while to think out a domain for the forum, though. But eventually, i'm grateful for the final choice i made.