MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to give all privilege to MYSQL database user in kloxo panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Kloxo panel...
After creating database name and Pass. (database name and database username are same in kloxo panel), how to give user all privilege...

As, It giving an Error of:- " 1045 Access denied for user@localhost {using pasword:yes} " in forum.

Moreover in database it showing dark button in database and when mouse is taken over it...

It says "not used by application for user".

How to make it working...

Thanks
This is really more appropriate to be asking your host, however if you log into your KPanel and go to the MySQL section, that black circle you're talking about... move one icon to the right. That's phpMyAdmin for that database. Go into it and you can do all the grant/revoke of privileges in there.
My host is Idiot, he gives me the link of wiki of kloxo panel to refer... Sad
anyways.

I went earlier in phpmyadmin too when I see this error, and was trying to find, but could not find from where I can give/grant/revoke the permission to database user..

Thanks dylan for replying, the answer is hardly to find just thought existing kloxo user may help me out with this error...

edit :Tired of finding now, I dont no what to do,

well I jut got an idea of installing new mybb and than overwritting all old file by uploading to root and overwrittung all new made table{while installing} by importing the old table to... it.

Will it be sucessful in getting back my all data forum with this technique.
or will be there any bug :s
can anyone help me here please...
Is kloxo provided by your host or did you install this on your own. If it was provided by your host and you are sure that the password is correct then you need to ask them to check it out why it is not allowing you to access it.

You will not be able to grant permisions through phpmyadmin since the users will be restricted from using the grant query.

You need to first get to the bottom of why you're getting access denied error, otherwise you may go through all that trouble of importing and find you still can't access it.
Thanks G33K, I don't know anything to speak of about Kloxo Wink
(2011-01-29, 12:26 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks G33K, I don't know anything to speak of about Kloxo Wink

LOL neither did I hence http://demo.kloxo.com:7778/ Wink
Ok.. right now the demo is down for me.... But than There is no option to create user in mysql database, So, How to edit mysql database user privileges, Is this option somewhere else, I dont think so...
Thanks G33K for reply, I will love if you can tell me, from where did you edited the privelege of mysql database user, And for kloxo my host installed it..

well, I have any way started my database working, But I realy dont no where to manage the database user privilges..... in kloxo Sad
If your own host can't help you with this, they don't sound like a very good host. This isn't something we can really help with, we're not familiar with how every single hosting control panel works.
Actually matt I am on VPS with kloxo & direct admin panel with 2 different VPS plans, But in kloxo panel there is no option to create database user, it takes database name as database user... so when it doesnt have option to create database user, I guess that might be reason there is no option of granting/denying privlege/rights to database user.. Sad