MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: German unofficial support place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dont think it would be a problem, but in my opinion the more MyBB sites there are the better, especially different languaged ones.
I agree with you Dale.

MyBB for the best uncommercial forum ever!
I would help you.
perhaps you've already seen this thread: http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...hp?tid=861 Wink

I have webspace and still 2 .de domains free. Rolleyes
(750MB Space, 50GB traffic)
hoster: www.all-inkl.com Wink
I would like to host the project(s) on my space, because its very fast and I hate all inkl, sorry!
Perhaps we can start a base for templates and mods too(in the future)?
If you would like to work with me on a german base, contact me via icq 96596568

thx
Jp, we can make a Mods/Tempalate Section. But of course a support forum. Wink

Is here someone else from germany, who likes to help us? Rolleyes
umm, I dont think your allowed to use mybboard.de, isn't that copyrighted??

Instead, I suggest you PM Chris and see if he would like you to translate the site and get him to send the files to you, you translate them, and send them back to him.

Then he could put a select box on the site for choosing the language. Just like the MsgPlus! site does.

As for the translation, yes, there is one already being made, why dont you help them out and get it published on the main mybboard.com/ site??

As for the templates and mods, PM MusicalMidget and ask if he would like all his translated into german and the domain mybbmods.de/ created that chris can then link to on the main site.
Quote:umm, I dont think your allowed to use mybboard.de, isn't that copyrighted??
No, its not.

You're free to create a support site for MyBB, however you cannot redistribute the MyBB package (modified or not) via this site. As has been discussed before, you're allowed to distribute the language packs and modified templates and offer support via the site too.
Chris Boulton Wrote:
Quote:umm, I dont think your allowed to use mybboard.de, isn't that copyrighted??
No, its not.

You're free to create a support site for MyBB, however you cannot redistribute the MyBB package (modified or not) via this site. As has been discussed before, you're allowed to distribute the language packs and modified templates and offer support via the site too.
Good, thats nice.
I think we'll register the domain mybboard.de the next days. Smile
@ Chris

Thanks for your support!
May we place a package there, which will include MyBB and the german langfiles and images? That would make it easier for people hoe can't speak or read English!?
Pages: 1 2