MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Facebook Fanatics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd personally like to welcome everyone to Facebook Fanatics.
This is a place for discussion about that global social network everyone loves...or hates. Discuss what you like or dislike about any features, apps, or issues you find on the network.
Maybe you just need to vent about your biggest Facebook peeve?
Or maybe you found a new game or app and you think everyone should check it out?
You may even use this site as a means to gather items or teammates for your favorite app or game.

We also have a "Likes" page where you can share your own custom quotes and status messages.

Whatever the reason, we are here because we feel facebook is worthy to have another Fan forum.

>>Facebook Fanatics<<
Nice Theme. Need more members, more content. Though I think I might join. This forum can be a hit in the future. Smile

Good luck.
.info domain = Instant negative attitude towards your site.
Wait. A forum about a social network?

Redundant isn't it?
I like your "Likes page"

Other then that I don't see a point to having a forum about a social network... but I don't use FB so Iono haha.
(2011-01-28, 08:55 PM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ].info domain = Instant negative attitude towards your site.
Actually it fits perfectly with informative sites

(2011-01-28, 09:31 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Wait. A forum about a social network?

Redundant isn't it?

Really? This one is doing quite well http://tweetsocial.com/
Facebook and Twitter are two totally different beasts.
They are now, but they weren't always that different.
anyway, it's getting off topic now.
(2011-01-29, 01:39 AM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]They are now, but they weren't always that different.
anyway, it's getting off topic now.

Yo how is it off topic? We're discussing what your forum is about, and Twitter is primarily a public communication tool whereas Facebook is about private communication.
http://www.facebook.com/help/
Seems a better page to find information.
Pages: 1 2