MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Posters Needed for New Forum 3-10c a Post and looking for a MOD, will share profits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I need forum posters and members for my new forum MoneySpeak.co.nz.

I will pay 3-10c a post, and more for high quality posts like good write ups (you can just send a abstract of your post if you think its a 'good' write up and I will offer you an amount or you can offer an amount to post it.).

A 3c post will be for basic posts.
A standard 10c post will contain at least 2 'relevant' sentences. I will pay via paypal (all money and paypal is completely legitimate Smile).

If you want to enquire, pm me on the site http://www.moneyspeak.co.nz (fastest way to get a response), my username is IamAdmin or you can email at [email protected].

Cheers guys, hopefully can get some help. Smile
great, I can do this.....

but can you explain what does standard post mean,.. do you mean length of posts..
Cool man! when u sign up, PM me your username from here (grave) so I know your username on my forum and I can identify you and Yeah like just something relevant to making money online or investment or whatever. I will prob spend around $20 first to see how this goes, so anyone else whose interested join and pm me saying your from this forum. I have $20 to spend to start off.

Also if anyone is interested in joining and helping the site grow, i.e. post and organize it and be a mod. I won't pay straight up front, but the site is slowly already making money as I have paid traffic on it. been up a few days and has $15 in its adsense, so I will give you some profits if someone is interested. I am waiting to be verified by google atm, so cant split the $15 right now.
when you gonna make the payment, is there any T&C.
T&C?? sorry not sure what that means, and um if its just a couple posts can prob make payment in next few hours (havent got much in the paypal atm), but I will put $20 in the paypal in the morning (11:00pm here atm).

So don't post heaps yet, like do a couple, and u can make sure your getting paid before you post more.