MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ERROR: Warning [2] phpinfo() has been disabled for security reasons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: screenhunter01jan281603.jpg]
Who can help me? Thanks
I think this is problem of your hosting company, Have you uploaded all the file properly.

(2011-01-28, 09:17 AM)muquang Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: screenhunter01jan281603.jpg]
Who can help me? Thanks

Your host can help you.. Ask them to allow phpinfo, even if only for a few minutes to install your forum.

Maybe you can edit out that part in the install files, but then it can't check if you meet the requirements..

MyBB should allow a skip button for this step imho..

Edit to add: maybe unchecking the allow anonymous serverstats to be send will help..

skipping this may create problem in installing any plugins in future, So my recommendation do not skip any part otherwise you will finnd lots of trouble in future...
What would be the point in skipping it, all we'd get then is people getting errors at a later stage because they don't meet the requirements. But yes, as mentioned above, I believe this is caused by sending anonymous server stats, so disable that and it should be OK.
(2011-01-28, 11:15 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What would be the point in skipping it, all we'd get then is people getting errors at a later stage because they don't meet the requirements. But yes, as mentioned above, I believe this is caused by sending anonymous server stats, so disable that and it should be OK.

How to disable sending anonymous server stats?