MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forrst
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently got an invite to Forrst from Euantor, and I am loving it. I haven't made any posts yet because I haven't started any new designs, developments, or graphis yet due to studying for school finals. Anyway, I have already followed some of you (Damion, trilobyte-), but I was wondering if anybody else has an account. I would like to follow as many MyBB community members that are well known as possible, purely because I enjoy you all so much.
I've been wanting an invite for a while now. Rolleyes
As you said, I'm already on it, but I'd also like more MyBB users to follow Wink That's why I ionvited damion along a while back too haha

@Spencer: PM me your email if you want an invite I have a few left.
I joined it but didnt really do much Toungue
What does one do in a forest filled with web-goers?
Share and learn Wink

It's not so useful for MyBB in particular, but wordpress themers and general designers/developers are two a penny there.
(2011-01-29, 05:56 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]What does one do in a forest filled with web-goers?

Talk about anything related to web design and development, and get and give help, share links and photos, etc.
I'm on there, same username as here Toungue
(2011-01-30, 10:14 AM)magicstuff Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on there, same username as here Toungue

Already followed you. :p
(2011-01-30, 12:01 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]Already followed you. :p

Woo, thanks :p

I need to start posting on there again...
Pages: 1 2