MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need New EarBuds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ya, I just got some like $30 skull candy's and they work great. Only time I don't like them is when I get extremely sweaty they kind of start to slide out Sad.
I also have Skull Candy FMJ's, and they are excellent.

You can get them cheap on Play.com

Definitely recommend them to you.
The Best In-Ear Headphones I've ever had are the White Sony ones. They're about $45 CAD and they've never broken. I don't use them anymore since I got some Sony Bluetooth Headphones but still the best headphones.
These.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html/ref...B0019CAVY8

And these,
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html/ref...GRO&sr=1-9

I have both. Notice the price difference, and I still prefer the JVC.
Defiantly get ear phones that you actually have to push inside your ear though.
:O I have the same once you broke Toungue

You should get the same ones again imo.
Don't go skull candy, I have owned a few of their products and in general found them to be overrated compared to products by companies such as Sennheiser.

I personally have Sennheiser cx-300's and HD212's and would highly recommend the cx-300's for in-ear headphones. They are super clear, have bass that rivals a good pair of full size headphones and awesome insulation so you don't have to turn your music up high (and destroy your hearing) to overcome background noise. You should also be able to get them within your budget I believe, they are about $70 AUD but you can get them cheaper at some places online.
(2011-01-30, 02:07 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't go skull candy, I have owned a few of their products and in general found them to be overrated compared to products by companies such as Sennheiser.

Yeah a lot of my friends have skull candies and they always break, then again there only 8 bucks at winners lol.

(2011-01-30, 04:28 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-30, 02:07 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't go skull candy, I have owned a few of their products and in general found them to be overrated compared to products by companies such as Sennheiser.

Yeah a lot of my friends have skull candies and they always break, then again there only 8 bucks at winners lol.

that is because they are are the cheap plastic models. The FMJs and higher end one are metal body with reinforced cables.

Sorry to jack the thread, but I'm looking for new buds as well. I'm quite a nut when it comes to comfort (I bought a set of JVC HA-FX67's for $29 a week ago and they sound awesome but I can't bear them more than ten minutes). My budget is under $100 CAD so can anyone recommend something that sounds good (in-ear preferred) and also feels good?
Pages: 1 2 3 4