MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin cp keeps logging out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just a little problem I've had for a while now. When I go into my admin cp, I login the same as anyother time... but as soon as I click on any button it logs me out and takes me to the admin cp login screen.

I know this isn't caused by my browser because I admin multible mybb forums and they all work fine, I'm guessing its something to do with the cookies setup, but any suggestions will be great!

Heres my site
Is your cookie domain '.mobianmob.net' without the ' '. Also, is the cookie path '/' without the ' '?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
The problem is the cookie domain is .mobianmob.net and the path is / when it should be /forum/
but slight problem... the cookies change will not save because it logs out D:

~Edit~

After reading that other thread I saw that I had to edit /inc/settings.php then change the cookie settings in the admincp, thanks for the help!
help i keep having to log into my cpanel admin. I am trying to add a new theme i cant find my inc/setting.php
(2012-12-23, 05:05 PM)militaryexchange Wrote: [ -> ]help i keep having to log into my cpanel admin. I am trying to add a new theme i cant find my inc/setting.php

Please make a new thread of your own, don't use someone else's thread from two years ago Wink