MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know whats up with the forum? did they close or having problems?
man it's probably just a server issue or something

not every downtime needs a topic about it
(2011-01-29, 06:51 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]man it's probably just a server issue or something

not every downtime needs a topic about it

Well thank you for your reply... and untill the folks that run the support end tell me to NOT ask a question here at the SUPPORT forum, I'll stop... Enjoy the day M8
This isn't audentio's support forum.

Theirs is down. Just PM a designer from it. They would nkow more then we do.
Yes it is down for the moment and Mike is working to get it up as we speak ....
(2011-01-29, 07:12 PM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is down for the moment and Mike is working to get it up as we speak ....

Thanks
Sometimes people can be a tad rude Eric, but yes as Jitendra said, we are working on it. Longest downtime ever. Toungue
(2011-01-29, 08:54 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes people can be a tad rude Eric, but yes as Jitendra said, we are working on it. Longest downtime ever. Toungue

Glad to see ya back up and running!
(2011-01-29, 06:58 PM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]Well thank you for your reply... and untill the folks that run the support end tell me to NOT ask a question here at the SUPPORT forum, I'll stop... Enjoy the day M8

just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD
(2011-01-29, 10:49 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-29, 06:58 PM)radone29 Wrote: [ -> ]Well thank you for your reply... and untill the folks that run the support end tell me to NOT ask a question here at the SUPPORT forum, I'll stop... Enjoy the day M8

just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD

Your reply says it all. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2