MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enter "The Vortex" Check us out, and looking for topic specific mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you Live to Game, and Game to Live

If interested in becoming a mod with us please: Register

and Apply
Quote:The privacy and safety of our community members are very important to CV Newton Publishing Limited and The Vortex. It is our policy to ensure that you are a living breathing Gamer and are truly interested in joining our community before allowing you exclusive access to all that we strive to provide for you, free of charge. The only thing that we ask of you is to register for an account in order to gain that access.

wtf?

so much weirdness in this paragraph i don't even know where to begin
Theme copyright removed.
What theme is that?
Yeah what theme is that I'll be glad to add it back, must have been lost during editing.
(2011-01-30, 04:31 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The privacy and safety of our community members are very important to CV Newton Publishing Limited and The Vortex. It is our policy to ensure that you are a living breathing Gamer and are truly interested in joining our community before allowing you exclusive access to all that we strive to provide for you, free of charge. The only thing that we ask of you is to register for an account in order to gain that access.

wtf?

so much weirdness in this paragraph i don't even know where to begin

Yeah I should edit that, the forum was locked to guests at one time, the old admin wrote it.
(2011-01-30, 04:43 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Theme copyright removed.

Fixed....Like you really knew I did not create it. Nice one tough guy
Thanks, I am pretty tough.
Anyway, why the buttons so huge?
(2011-01-30, 03:02 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I am pretty tough.
Anyway, why the buttons so huge?

Which buttons? The menu?

Because I wanted nice visible menu buttons, and it's hard to get clean sharp images on small buttons.