MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with Twitter New Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have installed the plugin (Twitter New Thread).

It is all installed correctly and is activated.

I am quite sure I have the customer key, api and everything else all correct in the Twitter New Thread settings.

The problem I have is when I follow the next step, (sign in with your twitter account), it just redirects me to my url.

I believe that I have set up the application details wrong on twitter, I probably have the url's wrong or something? I have a screen shot, please offer any advice, there was no instructions with the plugin.

[Image: twittersetup.png]

Thank you kindly,

Bigoliver Smile

the-chess-forum.com
(2011-01-30, 12:42 PM)bigoliver Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have installed the plugin (Twitter New Thread).

It is all installed correctly and is activated.

I am quite sure I have the customer key, api and everything else all correct in the Twitter New Thread settings.

The problem I have is when I follow the next step, (sign in with your twitter account), it just redirects me to my url.

I believe that I have set up the application details wrong on twitter, I probably have the url's wrong or something? I have a screen shot, please offer any advice, there was no instructions with the plugin.

[Image: twittersetup.png]

Thank you kindly,

Bigoliver Smile

the-chess-forum.com

Sorry all,

It seems it is working Smile

I thought you would have a button to post to twitter.

It posts each thread automatically

Nice plugin,

Oliver

PS If anyone need any support leave a message at the-chess-forum.com and I'll get back to you Smile