MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 39845888 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes)

So I have a cap on the amount of space per plugin? If yes how do I change it?
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 39845888 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes)

So I have a cap on the amount of space per plugin? If yes how do I change it?
Why did you make two threads on this?? Merged.

It's not about a limit for a plugin, you've just gone over your memory limit, you'll need to ask your host about it.
Sorry I posted it for 1.4 support by accident. I have a load of space left on my hosting account it's only when I try to use 1 plugin.
Disk space on your host and memory are two totally different things. If the plugin you're activating requires a lot of memory and exceeds your host's limit, it won't work.
I've got bigger files that work this is only 1.85mb
It's not just the size of the file, it's what it does when it's activated. What plugin is it that you're activating...??
Well it could be to do with the fact there are over 2,000,000 characters in the file Sad Anyway I think my host are sorting it out: http://support.webhostingfox.com/showthr...00#pid9800 (Sorry if links are not allowed)