MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help - Can't login after moving to new host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oh.. got it. Thanks man. Seems your forum is moving to a new host too :?

..ps:
I have one more question: How can I edit the forum's width so that it loads a default of 800px when the user is using a moderate screen. 480px for a mini laptop screen and 1100px for a wide screen. I guess I'd have to write a script which loads different global.css files and different logos when the site loads, but how and where do I even embed a php script that can do that??
You'd be better off using a fluid width (%) rather than a fixed with (px), otherwise it'll never be at the same proportions on all screens. If the width is, say, 80%, it'll always stretch to 80% of the screen, no matter how big or small it is.
eh, so If I use a fluid width? how would I know the right logo to use and how will I implement this?
I wouldn't try and have a different logo for every single screen size that people might have, that's overkill. Your current one is 900px wide which looks fine on my monitor. Actually I just checked and your theme is already fluid width, it's set at 90%.
yeah, I know it's fluid width, but the logo doesn't load fine on some screens. I think it's either I just remove the logo and use a tiny-in-css logo for it as the header. I can do that hopefully from my inspection of the header template, that way the theme will load fine on the most common screen sizes.
or, I just try something else Undecided
Pages: 1 2